Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Your happiness, my sufferings - Bahagiamu, deritaku - Hafiz



Your happiness, my sufferings ~ Bahagiamu, deritaku - Hafiz

I hear you truly love her,
I hear your heart is hers,
She`ll be your life companion,
And I`ll just be your friend.

It hurts to admit you`re just a normal friend,
But I have to forcefully accept fate.

What I know is,
I don`t want to forget this love.
You sparked the fire,
Lighting up the old memories.

I don`t know how to value your love,
I failed to protect it.

Leave me, slowly I`ll accept it.
The more I suffer,
The more you`d be happy.

Why do I become weak?
Truly, I don`t expect she`ll bring my heart along with you,
Along with you....

*
Aku cuba terjemah lagu ni sendiri selama sejam. Dengan tabah dah siap semak kamus cari sinonim bagai. Selepas sejam, aku
ragu-ragu dengan terjemahan aku, lalu aku Google "Bahagiamu Deritaku +
English Translation". Hasil dapatannya ialah satu terjemahan seorang gadis di
blog peribadi beliau. Dan aku rasa aku suka terjemahan dia, sehingga malu nak
kongsi terjemahan aku. hehehe.. Sebab, terjemahan gadis tu (yang di atas) sangat
indah bahasanya, dan betul-betul menjiwai lagu. Huh. Seterusnya, aku
pun melayan perasaan.. Lalalala.... Hurm... why do I become weak?

No comments: